Savannah Daggett is an AANP board certified Family Nurse Practitioner who joined Texas Heart & Vascular as Dr. John A Dieck's Advanced Practice Nurse in October 2019. She graduated with a Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Texas at Arlington. Prior to joining the practice, Savannah's experiences include being a Charge Nurse in the Intensive Care Unit at Seton Medical Center Austin for 8 and a half years and a staff nurse in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit at the Heart Hospital of Austin. She has extensive knowledge and experience in the assessment and treatment of cardiac problems.
Savannah works alongside Dr. Dieck to provide an evidence-based approach in the treatment of patients as a whole, with emphasis on the cardiovascular system. She fosters a collaborative patient-centered mentality by which patients feel they are intimately involved in their care. She has prior experience in the primary care setting and aims to encompass a holistic approach in her care. In her free time, Savannah enjoys traveling with her husband and her baby son. She enjoys riding bikes, hiking and being outdoors.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Texas A&M University Health Science Center, College Station
Certifications & Memberships
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Board of Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) MEDICAL SCHOOL: Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner- 2018, The University of Texas at Arlington
- American Associations of Nurse Practitioners
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Austin Advanced Practice Nurses
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
Texas Heart and Vascular
4316 James Casey St, Building C
Austin, TX 78745
Phone: (512) 623-5300