Please call our central scheduling line at (512) 623-5300, option 2. Our courteous staff will assist you with your scheduling needs.
Texas Heart & Vascular strives to accept every patient and payer source. Please verify with your insurance carrier that we are providers for your plan.
Certain procedures may require a referral or prior authorization. Our business office will file claims for you, however financial responsibility for obtaining the referral remains with the patient. We encourage you to read your policy carefully and ask your workplace benefits representative or your insurance carrier regarding specific coverage.
Texas Heart & Vascular has several convenient locations to serve you. Please refer to our maps to determine which location will best serve your needs.
If this is your first appointment at Texas Heart & Vascular, you can print and fill out your forms ahead of time. Please arrange for your primary care physician to send over medical records.
We are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have about your upcoming appointment or procedure. Please contact us at (512) 623-5300.
If you have a diagnostic test at Texas Heart & Vascular, you will be scheduled for a follow up appointment unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
A medication refill request should be made at least one week prior to the time you need the refill. Please note, the refill request must be for a prescription ordered by your physician with Texas Heart & Vascular.
- For a refill of your prescription obtained through a local pharmacy, please call the pharmacy to request a refill, even if the bottle/box notes "0" refills available. The pharmacy will call/fax a request to Texas Heart & Vascular for a refill authorization.
- This process usually takes 2-3 business days to complete.
Mail-Order Prescription Service
- For a refill of your prescription obtained through a mail-order prescription service, please call Texas Heart & Vascular, and leave a message for the medical assistant for your physician. Prescriptions can be written for mail-order pharmacy service for 90 days, with additional refills to cover 1 year.
- Some mail-order prescriptions can be faxed from Texas Heart & Vascular to your mail-order pharmacy. If not, then the prescription can be mailed to the patient's home or picked up at the office.
- If a mail-order pharmacy faxes a refill request to Texas Heart & Vascular, it will take 2-3 business days to process the request.
If you have questions regarding the medications you are taking, please contact the nurse of your physician at (512) 623-5300.